Anyone can participate in Forum or Discord, and vote on improvements.
- Mainly for comments collection and feasibility discussion;
- No requirement for the identification of specific adjustment parameters.
Discussion period: 3 - 7 days
Min. number of supports: 10
Active: It is under discussion
Completed: It is moved to the next phase.
Not Pass: It is closed because of insufficient community support.
The BendDAO Improvement Proposal (BIP) is the second step in the BendDAO governance process where a BIP can be created after the BRC has passed.
BIP Key points
- The BIP needs to identify specific implementation parameters or options
When submitting a BIP in the Governance Forum, please refer to the template.
During the BIP discussion period, the creator needs to
- Collect different parameters or scenarios and update them in the BIP
- Create polling options for different parameters or scenarios
Duration: 3 - 7 days
Min. number of voters: 10
Active: The BIP is under discussion
Implemented: The BIP is implemented.
Not Pass: The BIP is closed because of insufficient community support.
The parameters or solutions defined in the BIP will be finally decided by Snapshot voting.
For Accepted BIPs, implementation will begin based on the steps outlined in the proposal.
For emergencies, the BendDAO dev team has the right to go through Phase 2 directly.
BendDAO governance keeps moving forward to decentralization. Now community members can not only create BRCs and BIPs but also on-chain voting. BendDAO is in the hands of the community and veBEND holders' votes decide the future development of BendDAO.